Our Newest Program
A bodily injury can impact much more than your physical health. It can lead to pain, weakness and stress. Patients recover best when treatment is designed to help the whole person heal. Back on Track is a part-time outpatient program offered only at Pacific Rehabilitation Centers.
Over 4-6 weeks, a patient receives occupational and physical therapy, and works with a clinical psychologist to learn the most effective ways of avoiding depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and isolation.
What is it?
- An early intervention program that assists a patient who has not returned to work after 30 days.
- Interdisciplinary approach.
- Provides PT, OT, cognitive behavioral therapy to injured workers with musculoskeletal injuries over a 4-6 week time period.
- Improves physical conditioning, emotional health and coping skills.
- Reduces barriers to recovery and promotes earlier return to work.
Over 4-6 weeks, patients receive occupational and physical therapy, and work with a clinical psychologist to learn the most effective ways of avoiding depression, anxiety, sleeplessness and isolation.